Resistance to the Transgender Movement
When feminists and religious people form an alliance to reject biological men who change gender to female, the question arises how law will respond to this social conflict that is putting at risk families, teenagers, athletes, prisoners and potential victims of abuse. What is the appropriate legal response to human rights claims? How long before medical professionals will be sued for helping their patients transition?
Below are selected articles and briefs that highlight some of the pressing issues that need judicial resolution.
Former transgender people speak of their transition and why they oppose laws promoting transgenderism:
- Walt Heyer Brief
- Conservative Christians, feminists unite to fight transgender rights in Australia
- Consequences of Changing Genders Too Grave for BC Child to Comprehend
- Here’s How We Can Stop the Transgender Juggernaut
- Ontario family files human rights complaint after six-year-old girl upset by gender theory in school
- Press Release: Jenn Smith Taking Legal Action Against the Pride Society
- Chris Selley: B.C. Human Rights Tribunal is the real villain of the Jessica Yaniv farce
- Weightlifter Hubbard becomes lightning rod for criticism of transgender policy
- Rex Murphy: The Yaniv outrage has left Canada, rightly, the laughing stock of the world
- U.K. doctor fired after refusing to refer to theoretical ‘six-foot-tall bearded man’ as ‘madam,’ sues government
- Gender Ideology and the Destruction of Parental Rights: BC Case Shows the Totalitarian Underbelly of SOGI Politics