The Price of Justice Comes With Great Sacrifice and Persistence
Justice is not cheap. There is a price to pay, not just financial, but with emotional and other costs that are intangible. Justice cannot be taken for granted. It must be fought for. Often it takes generations to achieve justice. Human prejudice and power struggles are rampant in society. Below are examples of this in legal news.
- The Bill of Rights Turns 230: What Do We Have to Show for It? Nothing Good
- A Relentless Jailhouse Lawyer Propels a Case to the Supreme Court
- It’s Time to Declare Your Independence from Tyranny, America
- Monsanto / Bayer faces financial annihilation after third court loss, $2 billion in damages stemming from residential use of Roundup (glyphosate) weed killer
- Bruce Pardy: You have free speech, so long as you think the right thoughts