Truth is Stranger Than Fiction
Who would have thought the law is bizarre and strange things happen?
- Charges dropped against quarterback after bird poop on his car falsely tested positive for cocaine
- ‘It’s crazy’: Chase Bank forgiving all debt owed by its Canadian credit card customers
- Unexpected news: Male basketball star banned for two years after drug test revealed he was PREGNANT
- Why ‘LGBT-free zones’ are on the rise in Poland
- On the heels of the Jonathan Yaniv saga: Another Crazy BC Human Rights Tribunal Case
- Stopped for jaywalking, a Detroit man spent 3 days in jail. He was charged with nothing.
- The Most Gullible Man in Cambridge A Harvard Law professor who teaches a class on judgment wouldn’t seem like an obvious mark, would he?
- Widow, 86, is punished for ‘saving TOO MUCH of her pension’ as council strips her of £28,000 nest egg after hauling her to court in overpaid benefits row
- Federal ban on conversion therapy could face constitutional hurdles
- Facebook censored a post for ‘hate speech.’ It was the Declaration of Independence.
- UK court orders forced abortion for disabled woman
- 90-year-old Florida man charged for feeding homeless people